Pages

December 14, 2012

Vintage Family Friday - My Grandpa in the Navy


[My grandpa, Paul, on the far left - 1954. Doesn't the guy, next to the guy on the far right, look just like Justin Warner from the Food Network Star?!]

There's a ton of pictures of my grandpa during his years in the Navy. I love the uniforms and really wish I asked more about his experiences. Those are one of my favourites.


[My grandpa's back facing the camera while he dances with a guy (far right in the first picture) - 1954]

8 comments:

  1. Mmm... he found himself a cute dance partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos and altough they are old they are very clear. great memories of your family :) I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely lucked out in the old photographs department for sure. :)

      I'll head over to check your blog now!

      Delete
  3. New follower! Found your blog through the blog hop, can't wait to get to know you more :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are some really incredible pictures. I have some old photos of my grandparents that got passed down; it's interesting to see how the times have changed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a cute blog! I found you on the blog hop.

    Newest follower,
    Katrina
    kateemari3.blogspot.com

    p.s.

    enter my amazing giveaway! please :)

    ReplyDelete